Thursday, 2 February 2012

























10 comments:

  1. My primary interest for now and forever is photography, I'm the person people know who will always be carrying around my Nikon D3000 to capture every beautiful moment and memory. As you can easily see the from above photos I like to do a mixture of different styles including landscape, portraits and wildlife. Most of my photographs are edited on Adobe Photoshop as it defines my images and brings out that special something that you sometimes miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the first image, I was outside playing with my puppy in his first experience with snow, I took this oppurtunity to capture not just a pleasant memory but also a stunning contrast between the dog and the pure whiteness around him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the second image, again the same day, my puppy Harley, emjoying life in the snow, with using a shallow depth of field I captured a crystal clear photo of his expressions, whilst the snow is still clearly visible enough in the background to distinguish what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third image was taken whilst going through some woods near my home. There is a strong use of leading lines here, drawing the eye straight to the middle of the photograph through use of the pathway. I moved around quite a bit to try and find the perfect angle to justify the hauntedness of the area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the fourth image, I was taken to London as part of my photography course and found the bright lights an exciting oppurtunity to take a photograph. This image captures the night time magic that London has to offer, showing off its twinkling stars in its buildings, I think I really managed to capture the life and soul of London in the Dark.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fifth image was of my good friend, after I asked her to be part of my assignment entitled 'hair'. However, I felt the image looked better in black and white as it gave a sharp contrast in her skin to surroundings and gave a picturesque pin-up feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sixth image was taken again on the trip to London, and I went with the intention of taking a photograph that reminded me of a postcard. This image manages to sum up the vastness of the London Eye in comparison to other well known Landmarks. This photograph was taken at twilight and managed to include both a little sunlight and the lights of London creeping up from the darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The seventh image is of my friends foster child, the photograph manages to capture the happiness of the little girl as she's having a big birthday party. She is always smiling and I took this exciting moment for her to capture a stunning image that makes your heart melt, I darkened the background as to make the image solely about her and bring out an excellent contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The eighth image was a merge of 4 images from the woods near my home. I used photoshop on the 4 images seperately, and then put them together to create this image which shows a haunting wood scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ninth image again is the woods scene, and yet again another strong use of leading lines in the photograph leading straight towards a dark tree covered area. I had to find the perfect angle to show the scariness of the area and also through taking the image quite high, I managed to show the skeletal branches of the high trees.

    ReplyDelete